Telephone: 01707 642170
Email: email@example.com (the school office deal with all queries)
Headteacher: Keith Smithard MA Ed.
Our SENCo is Mr Sal Muoria-Sal who can be contacted via Senco@stgiles.herts.sch.uk or on 01707 642170.
Please see our Admissions page for more information
Find our latest Ofsted results here – Ofsted Inspection Reports on the Ofsted website
We are also subject to SIAMS Inspection by the Diocese, and our latest report is shown below;
- St Giles SIAMS Report (233KB)
More information on the SIAMS Inspection can be found here – SIAMS Inspection Report.
Please see our Governors page
|Reading (test)||% Expected or better||76.2||73.2||83.3|
|% Greater depth||33.9||28.1||38.9|
|Writing (TA)||% Expected or better||78.5||79.1||72.2|
|% Greater depth||24.6||20.2||11.1|
|SPAG (test)||% Expected or better||79.3||78.0||77.8|
|% Greater depth||37.1||35.7||50.0|
|Maths (test)||% Expected or better||79.5||78.7||61.1|
|% Greater depth||29.3||26.6||11.1|
|RWM combined||% Expected or better||64.8||66.6||61.1|
|% Greater depth||10.5||13.1||0|
- Average progress for Reading: +1.76
- Average progress for Writing: -2.97
- Average progress for Maths: -4.41
Please see our Curriculum pages for information about how our curriculum is delivered.
- Behaviour Policy (628KB)
- Complaints Policy (904KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2018-19 (515KB)
- SEND Information Report 18-19 (648KB)
- School Autism Approach 2018-19 (473KB)
- Inclusion & SEND Policy 2018 (239KB)
- Equalities Scheme (579KB)
Please see our Governors page for details.
- Charging & Remissions Policy (548KB)
Please see our Vision Statement page.
If you require a paper copy of any of the information contained in our website, we will provide this free of charge.